re:SVO

Cool. No rush on the hoses I won't need them until mid may at the earliest.

Steve

----------------------[Reply - Original Message]----------------------

Sent by:Chris Roth <caroth@rothfam.com>
 Steve,

I will order the hoses this afternoon.   Hopefully no more than a week to
get here.

I do not use any bracket at all.  With the TC hoses and the hood keeping
the IC flat, there is not need to have brackets.

Chris

>	Sorry it took me so long to respond I've been out of town. I'd like it
>if you could order a set of hoses for me. Also on the subject of TC IC you
>said that you mounted the IC using the stock SVO mounting brackets? The
>brackets on my SVO don't even come close to lining up right. Did I
>misunderstand you and you used TC IC brackets? or did you modify the stock
svo
>ones?

Chris Roth
2-SVOs