Re: SVO: parts for sale

At 04:29 PM 4/3/98 -0800, Steve Castro wrote:
<snip>

>1984 svo body hull,fully stripped,no accidents,california title
>silver,non salvage,great for fixing your wrecked svo,has fenders
>no suspension,good windshield,perfect frame,has hatch,   $350

Gee guys...if it had a suspension, interior, motor, tranny, and otherwise
not stripped, I'd be interested since silver was a rare color for
'84...what do you think?

I guess my point is...there's time when an SVO should be
parted-out/scrapped -- and there's times when one perhaps should be saved.

Anyone need a "project" car or should I buy it?

Jim Dvorak (aka jim@mustangsvo.org)

http://www.mustangsvo.org  ***  http://www.fordcarclubs.org