Intercoolers

Was going through my storage unit today and found an Audi 5000 intercooler.
A while back I offered a TC IC for sale for 50 bucks.  Well, two people
wanted it and I got my signals crossed and promised it to both of them.
Cadet Stevens got it, I think I stiffed Goins or some name similar to that.
Anyway, I feel bad about it, I didn't answer any email because I was
embarrassed about the mix-up.  So, to the point, if the person I jerked
around would like the Audi IC, I will mail it for the cost of shipping.
Might not be what you want, just thought I'd make a peace offering.  Jeese,
where'd I get this sense of moral obligation all the sudden?