Re: Intercoolers

I was wondering what happened, no hard feelings on my part, Pat. If I can
fit the IC in front of my radiator, I'm still interested. It's got to be an
improvement  over what I have, which is nothin'. Could you forward me the
approx dimensions?
	Barney G.

----------> From: Patrick Dooley <pdooley@gte.net>
> To: fordturbo@music1.moorhead.msus.edu
> Subject: Intercoolers
> Date: Wednesday, April 08, 1998 1:45 AM
>
> Was going through my storage unit today and found an Audi 5000
intercooler.
> A while back I offered a TC IC for sale for 50 bucks.  Well, two people
> wanted it and I got my signals crossed and promised it to both of them.
> Cadet Stevens got it, I think I stiffed Goins or some name similar to
that.
> Anyway, I feel bad about it, I didn't answer any email because I was
> embarrassed about the mix-up.  So, to the point, if the person I jerked
> around would like the Audi IC, I will mail it for the cost of shipping.
> Might not be what you want, just thought I'd make a peace offering.
Jeese,