Re: Intercoolers

That pic was old, and at the time i was missing the return pipe.  But now
what I have is the same section of pipe on the inlet of the volvo IC, and
no return line.  What I have is a 1" swing valve type check valve from
Home Labirynth on there.  It is set up to vent boost, but stay shut in
vacuum.  Works fine as far as I can tell.