Re: list

Hey, I keep getting mail from "Mailer Daemon"
telling me something I've sent is undeliverable,

But in the same batch I get what I posted to the group back adressed
to myself, so What ever is going on it's weird.
When I sent my subscribe message last week I had the same thing happen
leading to extreem frustration.

 But I've known since playing with our Digital PDP-8M in highschool that
computers were screwy.(I hope this doesn't date me...)

ALLAN

At 11:01 PM 4/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I keep getting all these cannot deliever mail messages from the list
>about AOL and the Corall whats the deal with that?

Walter De Groot  wdegroot@ptdprolog.net
610-377-8632   fax 610-377-9362
If you have my AOL address it is not working now