Re: LIST

 Yep, Every time...
But I also get a copy of the outgoing message from the list as well...
(this allows me to see that the list did infact get it)

Here, we go again, I'll get this returned to me both by "Mailer Daemon" and
turbo list as part of the distribution...

Allan

At 11:26 PM 4/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Ug everytime i send a letter to the list I get a piece of mail from Mr.
>Mail Daemon saying i can't send to AOL or some shit. Is anyone else
>getting this?

Walter De Groot  wdegroot@ptdprolog.net
610-377-8632   fax 610-377-9362
If you have my AOL address it is not working now