list errors

Just want to let you all know what is happening. The messages generated
in error are a result of someone's mailbox being full. I used to kick
them off after a while, but if you notice, they are from all sorts of
people. After one person deletes some of their mail, another fills up.
There's really nothing I can do other than to unsub any person that
causes an error, which really isn't fair.

If/when the list finds a new home, it can run some "real" list software,
and not some hacked shell/sendmail V8.8.8 stuff.

Cory