Re: TC Intercooler

 Bert,

 I'll accept that , but I always got a "chirp" on my Saab when shifting
quickly.
 I never lifted, rarely used the clutch.
 And if you wonder how, I had the rev limiter adjusted EXACTLY to my shift
point...
and held pressure to the shifter until the limiter hit, BANG I was in the
next gear,
with a chirp from the tires and a higher pitched one from the leaking
throttle shaft seals.

 Never broke the trans or the turbo, though I did keep twisting half-shafts...
I have some "neat" looking ones in the bottom of my tool box...

 Of course if I had blown the blades off of the compressor I had several
(NEW) spares on the shelf...

Allan