Re: TC Intercooler

 Ok if the concern is pressure build up after abrupt closed throttle,
then I WOULD advocate the use of a SOLENOID activated dump valve,
controlled by a throttle Closed switch contact.
as this way it would only open under closed throttle.

PROVIDED the valve was dumping INTO the turbo inlet, so that no "metered"
air was lost "overboard".

Definitions for future use:
 A "pop-off" valve blows manifold pressure to atmosphere.
A "compressor bypass valve" dumps air from the high side of the compressor
back to the low side.

 Sorry for my not understanding your purpose...

Allan

Walter De Groot  wdegroot@ptdprolog.net
610-377-8632   fax 610-377-9362
If you have my AOL address it is not working now