Re: TC Intercooler

WalterDeGroot wrote:

>  Ok if the concern is pressure build up after abrupt closed throttle,
> then I WOULD advocate the use of a SOLENOID activated dump valve,
> controlled by a throttle Closed switch contact.
> as this way it would only open under closed throttle.
>
> PROVIDED the valve was dumping INTO the turbo inlet, so that no "metered"
> air was lost "overboard".
>
> Definitions for future use:
>  A "pop-off" valve blows manifold pressure to atmosphere.
> A "compressor bypass valve" dumps air from the high side of the compressor
> back to the low side.
>
>  Sorry for my not understanding your purpose...
>
> Allan
>
> Walter De Groot  wdegroot@ptdprolog.net
> 610-377-8632   fax 610-377-9362
> If you have my AOL address it is not working now

Gee!  I'll run out and buy one now that it's been blwessed!
--
El Jefe ___
 ________\ \_________
 \ '87 Turbo Coupe  /
  \______    ______/
         /__\  Don Johnson
               Sachse, TX.
begin:          vcard
fn:             Don Johnson
n:              Johnson;Don
org:            D'n'M Enterprises
adr;dom:        4609 Westcreek Lane;;;Sachse;TX;75048;
email;internet: eljefe@airmail.net
tel;work:       (972) 918-5689
tel;fax:        (972) 530-4431
tel;home:       (972) 530-5745
note;quoted-printable:We search the world to help =
	=0D=0A=
	  those who want to be free =
	=0D=0A=
	         and successful.=0D=0A=