Re: TC Intercooler

Walter/Allan
I think you are confused about what a blow off valve does.  The engine
is out of the picture when the BOV is needed.  It only opperates when
the throttle is closed. The BOV's only purpose is keeping preasure
from building in the closed intake system.  There are many after
effects of having the BOV such as  higher boost after shifts (manual
cars), less fatigue on the comprssor blades, to name a few..
Later
Randy