RE: TC Intercooler

Its debatable whether "dumping" to the atmosphere or the intake of the
compressor side would make much difference. I don't think the EEC is
that good (precise) when such an abrupt change in throttle occurs such
as this case when a "pop-off" valve would open. Its similar to bleeding
air from wastegate...either way will work. Its just not a lot of
"metered" air and its not a constant condition such as poor seal.