Re: TC Intercooler

<< The BOV's only purpose is keeping preasure
 from building in the closed intake system.  There are many after
 effects of having the BOV such as  higher boost after shifts (manual
 cars), less fatigue on the comprssor blades, to name a few. >>

The BOV keeps the turbo spining when I go around a corner (closed TB) that way
there is less turbo lag when I hop back on the gas.  Also the turbo will spin
backwards under the back pressure (I have one very trashed T04) making it
possible for the nut to come off.

BOV's are cool and just another awesome sound my Turbo  makes.
chuck
this aint stock
 <A HREF="http://www.rothfam.com/chuck/";>SVOChuck Home Page</A>