Re: exhaust manifold

    I just wanted to say thanks to Walter for the information. I was looking at
the DIS head in the wrecking yard on friday wondering if it was possible to use
with a turbo. I'm getting eager to begin on my Turbo 85 Ranger project. So far
the plan is to use the DIS head/roller cam with the turbo and add a Volvo
intercooler. Adding a few bottom end parts from the 85 TC motor that I have for
parts. I may have to get creative with the computer however. The distributor
could be modified with a second pickup to fire the two coil packs and use the
TC computer. Or  the Ranger/Mustang (DIS) computer could possibly be "custom
chipped" for the turbo. Interesting possibilities here anyway.

Preston Anderson
Utah
85 Ranger 2.0 (Wanna be a 2.3 turbo)
91 T-bird SC