RE: your mail

I figured that...but what would he have used it for plumbed into the
upper...I spoke with him before I saw that and seemed like all he did
was bump up the boost...It was an 88TC so it was intercooled etc he did
not have extra injectors(after taking it apart it looked like poured
fuel down the upper on top of the rest) or anything like that...could he
have used it to limit his boots????