Re: (no subject)

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Scott Shidel... wrote:

> > Yeah...and since no one has mentioned 'em, have you guys seen those blue
> > ion bulbs?  Those are the COOOOOOLEST! NOT!
> >
> Aww damn...Guess I dont measure up in your book now, eh?
> IMHO, it looks a hell of alot better than orange

You know I wouldn't dis a fellow 2.3t'er...I'm just jealous!  My '80
stang uses those 'old style' rectangular headlights...and I can't swap 'em
out for blue ones, cuz they don't make 'em.  Orange, huh?  I'd get those,
but that's the color for that 'other school' over in Austin, right Sam?
Booooooo! Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Danny Boy