SVO

I just bought a nice 86 with only 17k on the odometer.  Unlike previous
owners, I plan on driving the car.  I have changed the brake fluid, and I will
likely need new tires (the rubber looks good on the orig gatorbacks, but no
traction from drying out).  Any ideas what other maintenance should be done?
I plan the usual tuneup, antifreeze change, but is there anything special I
should do?  Change the timing belt?