Re: (no subject)

Danny,

 You could look for Hella replacement headlights, I think Sears carries them,
and The local Auto parts chain National Auto also does.

 They are a VAST improvement over the cheap replacement types,
They use the replaceable H-4 bulbs for the High-Lows and the Highs use H-1
bulbs.

 They are not quite as good as the Ciebe' head lamps but unfortunatly those
are no longer available.

Allan

At 07:36 PM 4/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 21 Apr 1998, Scott Shidel... wrote:
>
>> > Yeah...and since no one has mentioned 'em, have you guys seen those blue
>> > ion bulbs?  Those are the COOOOOOLEST! NOT!
>> >
>> Aww damn...Guess I dont measure up in your book now, eh?
>> IMHO, it looks a hell of alot better than orange
>
>You know I wouldn't dis a fellow 2.3t'er...I'm just jealous!  My '80
>stang uses those 'old style' rectangular headlights...and I can't swap 'em
>out for blue ones, cuz they don't make 'em.  Orange, huh?  I'd get those,
>but that's the color for that 'other school' over in Austin, right Sam?
>Booooooo! Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
>Danny Boy

Walter De Groot  wdegroot@ptdprolog.net
610-377-8632   fax 610-377-9362
If you have my AOL address it is not working now