None

>>Interesingly it only detonates when in Premium mode w/ Knock sensor
>>disconnected and not in UNleaded mode.  Of course with the KS connected it
>>does not do it, but falls flat on it's face.  I am boosting about 15psi max
>>and the boost solenoid is still connected by the plug only.  Where have I

Eric, the job of the Knock Sensor is to de-tune the engine when it starts
to knock, keeping the performance as high as possible without pingiing.
The Unleaded setting isn't close to topperformance so won't encounter
knock.  Run in Premium mode with  the Knock Sensor unplugged and it's going
to knock.

Monty