RE: Intercooler

I've thought about using the SVO IC, especially
since there was a guy who already set his up
for it that was trying to sell it on the list a couple
weeks ago for $50.  I just hate to put that much
work into something that doesn't flow as well.
Plus, because the SVI IC is thicker, I don't
think there'll be as much room for the water
jacket on the top and bottom...

A problem is that I just don't have time to
hunt down someone who wants to mess with
it, and I don't have the time/skills to do it
myself.  If you want to get involved, and I
can trade you or pay you for the time to
solve the problem, I'd definitely consider
it...FWIW.  Later...

http://www.rothfam.com/carl/