Alternator

Thanks again Chris,
I realized something last night, since my engine is an 88 bird motor, the
alternator is non adjustable but i think i can go around it if i need to.
I will have the upper intake rotated about 135 degrees.  I am going to pick
up an intake tomarrow.  Did you use pvc or exhaust tubing?

I turned the boost back to about 10 lbs for now, but boy does it feel slow.
This won't last long.  The volvo ic swap seems pretty easy, but then you had
already figured out which parts to use. Thanks a lot.

I should have replaced my 7.5 rear end first, but for street driving it can
wait.

Thanks,
Mike Hymbaugh