Re: Exhaust

I dont see why you couldnt use a mustang 3" downpie on your car,
It would be easy to modify a mustang exh. system to fit on a TC.
and I dont see why it would make a difference for the downpie if
your car is an auto or stick. the outlet of the turbo it still in the same place.
I put an exhaust system from a mustang onto a 86 cougar and it bolted right in!
I didnt have to modify anything.

-Mark