Re: Exhaust

YEah but they always drag out thier books that show the diff. pies etc...
AND they are "supposed " to follow all the fedral law/regulations etc...
According to federal laws, putting the exh. from a stang on a bird is illegal.
Doesnt meant it wont fit though... That cougar I put it on didnt have and engine,
whant we did was pull the engine from the stang and put it in the cougar, then
simply put the stangs exh on it. ... Why we did this you ask? the stang was
trashed out and the cougar was nice, we were doing it just to sell it.

-Mark