Re: (no subject)

well, I figgured that to pressure would read lower on all of them, but if I
kept all the hoses the same legnth, at least I could compare the guages
enough to see which one was closest to my good aftermarket guage.
I had the car setup for 18 psi on my good guage, the connected all of them.
uder full boost they read...

good guage - 17psi
Svo guage #1 - 15psi
svo #2 - 18psi
svo#3 13psi.

I used the svo guage that read 18psi, not only was it closest to my
good guage, but it over read a hair (makes for a little margin of safety)
I know there are plenty of "better" ways to check boost guages, but
I was simply trying to compare the factory guages with a good boost guage.
When I get moved Back to the US I plan to use only the good guage for racing.
I just didnt want to leave my good guage in the car while it is being shipped
, it would be the
1st thing stolen LOL

Did any of that make any sense? ;-)
-Mark