RE: Tomorrow

>I asume we are still on ofr tomorrow?

Definitely...

>What time are you planning on getting there?

I don't know, do you know when they'll start letting people run?

>Do you want me to swing by your house and we can caravan down to the track
>from there?

Sure if you want.  What time are you planning on going by
my house?

	-- Carl

P.S. Randy found the problem in my equations that was causing temps
	to be so high (I put efficiency in the wrong spot in my heat of
	compression equation).  I'll send you the new version of that
	file shortly.