Re: Exhaust

With welder and torch in hand any good muffler guy should beable to give
you exactly what you want. Just pull out the yellow pages and call around
till you get a guy who acts like he knows what your talking about. Stand
there with him under the car when you bring it in, Should be an ez fix.
Good Luck

op