Re: K&N Filter

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Chris Jardine wrote:

> Can someone please tell me what the correct part # for the K&N cone that
> fits on the 2.3L turbo?  I should fit right on the VAF I am guessing with
> no mods needed...Thanks for your help,

	I got a 7" cone filter to fit with some bending done to the
bracket that holds the vane meter on.  Other than a couple of hours
bending and grunting I got it in there. I should post a picture with it
someday!

my $0.02

Bryan Berndt                                            bryanb@montana.com
Internet Connect Services                       http://www.montana.com/ics
                     http://people.montana.com/~bryanb
                       1988 ThunderBird Turbo Coupe
                 "Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hang On!"