Re: hello

hello ,
              I ported the whole manifold , gasket matched the side where the
turbo mounts , the upper half of the intake was gutted , i havent used a
bigger throttle body and i dont plan to ,because you want pressure in and flow
out , so i worked on the exhaust side of my motor , at sea level i should run
13 5 or 4 as is, but with the t bird cooler and some gears , i should run a
12s easy remember my motor is all stock , so is my intercooler , i didnt touch
the long block at all , but i had access to a chassie dyno to tune my car
which helped out alot  , if you have any more questions please email me
it was nice to hear from you , talk to you later patrick