Re: Exhaust Manifold

Chris Roth wrote:

> I will bring the manifold up to RMMR on Friday.  I will be up there
> with Carl Morris on the afternoon test session.

Sounds good, I'll be there prolly setting up cones with Pat and teching cars
etc..
I dont know If I will ahve my car up there though... I may end up driving
a purple 88 LX 5.0 up there. I gotta do somke work to my car, the blowby
has gotten MUCH worse... I may end up having to do valve guides ):
I will have the money for you , you can fine me pretty easy, just look for
a real tall / skinny guy w/ longish darkish blonde hair LOL.

-Mark

Mark  Peters -Jacksonville FL/Denver CO- webmaster of The
 OFFICIAL 20th Anniversary Mustang Website and Registry

          http://www.corral.net/20anngt

     1984.5 GT-350 Mustang 2.3litre Turbo #2027
     1979 ASC McLaren Mustang Convertible 5.0litre