RE: Mailing list

>From: 	caroth@rothfam.com[SMTP:caroth@rothfam.com]
>
>Yes, you could do that but they want big money for that, like $100/month.

Ouch...

>>I'd like to do it...I'd want to talk Cory into the concept of moving the
>>mailing
>>list there, too before I did it.  I guess the listserver thing would
>>have to be
>>figured out for sure, though...
>
>Yes, and I would like to have a little bit of time to be sure my system
>will stay up and the DSL is in fact a good connection.

Yeah, as usual, I'm not in a big hurry...I just think that would be the
best
solution to a lot of things.  One, the mailing list needs a good stable
home ;-).
Two, the mailing list needs a corresponding web page for FAQs, etc.
Three the 2.3T world needs a good, easy to read place where everything
we've already beaten to death gets explained well, and can be referred
to from the list rather than rehashing everything over and over.  I
think
we've gotten a good start with our pages, but it could go quite a ways
more...

	-- Carl