Intercooler

Do you know of anyone who would like to buy a Volvo intercooler and a gutted
intake that only needs to be welded?

Just a brief update:  I decided not to use the Starion intercooler because the
inlet/outlet tubes are too small. I bought a 930 turbo intercooler but could
not find a way to set it up without having new tanks welded on.

I have decided to purchase a used Spearco setup when I can find it.  I am also
going to gut another upper intake and put it it the stock location with a 55mm
(5.0) throttle body.  I will also port the lower intake.

Talk to you later.

Ron Stein